So What IF I Am Bold Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma going to step into the world of modeling debut film is fantastic . Within just three years, the two romantic films with big star like Shah Rukh Khan has come. He then Imran and Aamir Khan will be seen in some movies . Anushka Sharma talks about films .

Yash ji himself used films ever worrying about the math . Which would hit her , calling her just over the others say about the man is revealed , people liked the movie They never were not nervous about the films success and failure . Work it was because they were so brilliant that they did not care about the outcome .

I do not want the numbers themselves . I am very critical about myself . I can work out in a minute holes 200 , so I do not own assessment . This work has been handed over to the public . At this point I am today , then somewhere - not - have been credited nowhere .

No films , performances changed my personality . I think every person changes jobs every variety . It is the same with me . I think it is great . Have grown in my ability to observe . Now quick - albeit not Jjmentl . Most films as shoddy first audience , your rubbish and now know how much labor is a small film .
What movies are you ?
A variety of art which various aspects of life on the silver screen displays .

That Snwarega or wasting it or leave you . There is no middle path . Especially in case you sit in love with the wrong person . Waiting for me to date a person who could inspire me so I can speak for hours , but not outright boring . Given that the heart is beating faster .

I still got to play the same role . Anyway I have yet to debut . People must admit that I have worked with big stars and artists . Additionally , the character also doing continuous use . "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ' roll girl I was unhappy , the' Band Baja Baraat ' and ' Patiala House ' role in the comedy . ' Badmaash Company ' was a different color . " Unless the life 'after' PK ' People see me as different .

I am not close to any character . The reason that I am not Punjabi . My father belong to UP . I nurture Bgluru happened. I'm flattered , but I'm going to keep quiet girl . All the characters I've played so far , they all Babli , Jumpy variety of girls . For instance, until the life in ' Akira jumping - jumping , dancing is k . I sit in her place on the way to keep prying meadows of Kashmir . I worked out of my comfort zone 'll say so and people accepted me .

I do not understand this thing that people here are screaming Boldnes why so hoarse . People in that country , where the population is exploding situation . On the one hand we are engaged in unloading wildly child , on the other hand, films or TV Intimate scenes appear to be so - that fussed . Seem to be a fatwa issued in the name of the heroine . It is quite natural that the boy - girl - then the relationship will get closer to each other . The films are also shown in the same situation . If they only reflect our nature . If the Ministry bold , so what?
Film Mtru Mndola of power ' and ' PK ' What is your role ?
Talking about the releases would be nice. I just can not tell .