Bollywood Sexy hot Actress Anushka A Confident Girl...

Bollywood's bubbly girl Anushka Sharma has several hit films . Anushka 's acting like quite the audience . Anushka I said I 'm very lucky to work with great directors got a chance from the start .
Anushka said that is not the same in real life as he is on screen . Confident looking Anushka is not like that in real life . Under Confident I 'm human . I am very shy . I would like to play the characters on screen do I do with the whole Confidence .
Anushka Sharma, the film is the life for 'Best Supporting Actress Award has been awarded . Said Anushka , Ranbir has given so many shows , but I 'm a little nervous . I do respect him as a Performer and good understanding between us . Ranbir and Anushka in Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet co-star .