'Katy Perry's wants to be Harry Potter girlfriend

Katy Perry actor Daniel Radcliffe told to contact them . He said he was her acquaintance would like to increase . Radcliffe was news about Perry prefer .

Radcliffe popular movie series "Harry Potter" artist. Even Perry Radcliffe said he sent a message to contact them as soon as possible . Perry is currently spending time with singer John Mayer .

Website The Son dot dot UK " Perry said , according to Daniel , you can call me , there is nothing to be ashamed about . Ask your manager if you want to contact my manager . Perry's relationship with the mayor , but






































he is keen to make friends with Radcliffe .

He Radcliffe lovely and I think I know him - I want to increase recognition . We 'll hang out and do fun .