Anushka Sharma's works hard

Anushka Sharma are growing day by day . He considers it important for your passion . She never thought to go to the movies . Wanted to do modeling , which I did. Yes , I ever wrong attitude about films that I do not ever want to do movies . Think, I think so , would not Hipokret today ? I have always kept an open mind that is a good thing and that are good for me , I hesitate not to accept it .
Ramp all the way to the film industry , I decided fairly quickly . Everything fairly quickly - quickly became . When I was told that I 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' am , then a month ago I took part in Delhi Fashion Week .
Delhi Fashion Week , like a month later, I was signed for the film . I 've mostly done ramp modeling , so the camera angle, I was not much aware .

I had to prepare myself . I took training in dance , Shiamak Davar learned . His choreography , I 'Rab Ne .. ' And further dance films . Regular gym began to make themselves tough . I still read the whole script . Gradually made ​​progress and prepare themselves for the movies . Now people in front of me. "