Anushka Sharma Current Girl

Film mataru ki bijli ka mandola " Anushka Sharma in a brand new trend, as ' Bombay Velvet ' are preparing to . It 's offbeat , ie the reversal of his previous films . She says , 'Now I 've got a big pane and thoughts as I began to work with his first film . I just do not want to show up to work . When you start your career , so that a film of this pressure get to you , do it so that people will not forget you .
I just want to do good films and it is happening . Commercial and Offbeat , the maker of films of both Jonr take me right away . People consider me as an actress who knows acting . All the credit goes to my planning . At a young age I had decided to join the industry . To develop qualities of acting Rani Mukherjee , Tabu , Kajol , Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi used to watch movies . The goal of my life because of all I could think of . These glamorous and beautiful, but they are all on the screen , it is more important . If people see me as an actor , so it is a matter of great pleasure for me . "